10 Things About Greyson
Greyson Michael Horn was born August 16th, 2017 at 3:41pm. He was born via c-section due to complications on my end and came out healthy and happy (thank goodness). He’s always been a great sleeper so we decided to keep him. Michael and I love absolutely every single ounce of this amazing little man and are so unbelievably lucky to be his mom and dad. He has the most amazing giggle and thinks everything we do is hysterical.
- His first word was ‘mama’ (insert proud mom face).
- Currently, at 9 months old, he has 8 teeth and counting.
- When in doubt just sing baby shark and all will be right in Greyson’s world.
- Greyson was born at 36 weeks, via C-Section, weighing in at 7lbs 3oz. Sweet perfection. Circling back… Yes, a month early and over 7lbs. Big baby maker apparently.
- He is super ticklish and has the sweetest little laugh
- Greyson could sit and watch his big cousin, Dylan, run around all day everyday. He finds him to be the best thing since sliced bread.
- If left unsupervised he would eat his body weight in puffs.
- Greyson enjoys morning dance parties with dad before he goes to work. His favorite dance song you ask… “Pump Up the Jam by Technotronic”.
- Greyson LOVES to swim. Whether he’s hanging in the bathtub or in our pool he loves to splash around and play.
- He is beyond loved by our entire family.