10 Things About Me
Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by! As a new mom who is home with her mini I started exploring into the blogging world. I often received many questions regarding a certain item I was wearing or about a trip we had taken so I thought… why not blog about it? Our traveling has slowed a little since our newest addition to the family but I fill the extra time home with fun adventures around the city with my little guy. We are all about that mommy and me lifestyle. Whether its my new favorite treatment at Michael’s office, the perfect summer dress, or my weekly go to mommy and me class I’m sharing it all!
- My favorite place in Chicago is the Shedd Aquarium! One of the many reasons Michael and I chose to have our wedding reception there.
- I am a dog lover and terrified of cats. We currently have two dogs. One yellow lab, Colby, and one Maltese/Bichon mix, Bella.
- I could eat green olives all day.
- I watch Friends reruns every night, I mean every night, on Nickelodeon before bed.
- My life dream is to own an alpaca whom I shall name Todd.
- I am not a dessert person. Unless there is a rice crispy treat in the room… then dibs.
- I am an only child and currently still working of the concept of “sharing.”
- I watch an alarming amount of prison shows. Lockup MSNBC completes me.
- I have eggos every morning for breakfast. Every. Morning. Can’t stop won’t stop.
- Family is my everything. We try to do family Sunday every week which includes four generations.