Daily Beauty Products
So as most of you know I am not one to wake up and do my makeup daily. Most days of the weeks I am more of a barefaced kinda gal. That being said there are definitely certain products that I use regularly. A majority of these help me achieve a natural ‘tan’ or glow so when I’m not wearing makeup I don’t scare small children.
I would say, in general, I have pretty ‘normal skin’. Not too dry and not too oily. I often lean towards products that are extra moisturizing. I feel like my skin is always happier with extra moisture as apposed to products that can dry you out.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller- I love using this first thing in the morning. I keep it in our fridge so it’s nice and cold. It definitely helps decrease any facial puffiness that may be happening.
- Tan Luxe ‘The Face’- I have used this for YEARS and lately have been seeing a lot of people sharing about it. It’s been my go to for a long time and it really does keep a nice glow on my face. I don’t necessarily use it every single day but I base it on how my skin is looking. Also, I never apply it directly onto my face. I always do 1-2 drops (max) mixed with #3 or facial lotion. Overtime, a lot of this can go along way and you may end up looking orange or spotty if you apply directly or too much too fast. PSA- wash your hands after applying.
- Janssen Cosmeceuticals Ampules- I get these ampules from Michael’s office and use them every single day. I LOVE. They make my skin so happy, especially during the drier months. I usually split up the ampules and try to get 2-3 uses out of each one. As stated above I mix the tan luxe with this and apply it onto my face.
- Jergens Lotion- It my seem random but I absolutely love this lotion. I love how moisturizing it is, the firming feature and that you get an extra tan/glow from it. I don’t use it everyday and the amount that I use it depends on how pale I am. Its a great go to though!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo- This product is my saving grace. I get blowouts once or twice a week but if I’m really pushing it this can get me through (#momlife). I’m sure your noticed that I love my hair large and in charge. With that being said I prefer to use this particular dry shampoo because it gives you extra volume also.
- Ouai Body Oil- If you are looking for a great body oil look no further. A little bit of this with your lotion can really go along way. It also leaves your skin looking great and extra moisturized.
- St. Tropez- In general I usually only apply this if we have an event or I look like casper. I never use self tanners when I’m pregnant and like I said when I do use it I’m not a daily user or even regular with it. However, when I need it it works wonders! Within a few hours I can look like I just got back from a beach vacation! It never leaves me streaky or orange which is huge for me!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask- The summer months, winter months, fall months and spring months often have my lips dry. So in summary, my lips are always dry 😆 . I know that since I use filler, this can make them a little more dry also. I discovered this product almost a year ago and its been an amazing improvement. I always put it on before bed but I also sometimes use it during the day.
- Slip Mask- The slip products in general are amazing. I first started using the pillowcase and then bought the sleep mask. They are both great and silky smooth. Your face will thank you.