My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks for 2019
If you saw my instagram story of how Paris is going you’ve probably put two and two together. In order to type this blog post I am sitting on the hallway floor in front of our neighbors apartment in order to steal their wifi. Times are tough in Paris hahaha. I wanted to get this post up though because some of the stuff I bought yesterday is already sold out today. Craziness!
So like I said on my stories I didn’t go SUPER crazy this year because I learned my lesson last year. I was buying things just because everyone else was or because it was only $15 but I never wore them. At the end of the day a $30 sweater feels like a $30 sweater.
I’ve listed out the bigger items I purchased (didn’t include my undie purchase for you all 😆) and then at the very bottom I did a list of pieces I either already own or pieces that are very similar to things I bought last at last years sale!
- I own these two in two other colors (silver and red) and they are not only comfortable but just as cute in person! I thought this tan was beautiful for fall. ($99.90- after sale $149.95)
- Who doesn’t need another beautiful scarf? I love the tassels on this one! ($35.90- after sale $55.00)
- I own several pairs of Vince Camuto shoes and they are all comfy! These come in several colors (I LOVE the snake skin print) but ended up going to the tan for a neutral look. ($99.90- after sale $149.95)
- They sell these camis every year and not only is the price amazing but they are great to use for layering! I ended up getting two- leopard and white. ($25.90- after sale $39.00)
- Leopard sweater… because can you ever have too many? ($49.90- after sale $79.00)
- I’m loving the biker short trend but the trick to it is that you have a good pair of shorts. Otherwise, they will just ride up on you and then you have a not so pleasant look 😝. I LOVE Spanx and their quality is always great. ($38.50- after sale $58.00)
- This blanket sold out very fast last year and I know why- because its amazing. Its so soft and the print is my favorite! they also make a smaller sized matching one for kiddos. ($119.90- after sale $180.00)
- Alo is one of my favorite workout brands and this jacket is perfect for running errands or going to and from the gym. ($124.90- after sale $188.00)
- I was on the fence about this year so I waited a day and it sold out. Not this year folks. I win! ($45.90- after sale $69.00)
- Every year they have a GREAT sale on adidas and this year is no exception. I grabbed these for under $65 and I know I will get lots of use out of them. ($63.90- after sale $85.00)
- Pajamas are another item I grab every year. I HATE being hot while I sleep for I always get the shorts version. I grabbed these in a couple colors and they are also great for traveling. ($35.90- after sale $55.00)
- The perfect black bootie! Love the print and it gives the shoe a different unique look. ($89.90- after sale $144.95)
- This hat already sold out (in under 24hrs) in the color I bought but they still have it in black which is just as cute! I bought one last year and wear it constantly. Highly highly recommend. ($38.90- after sale $59.00)
Happy NSALE friends and I hope this little guide has helped! Below I’m listing all the items I saw that I either already own or are extremely similar to pieces I bought last year. The leather jackets are GREAT. I still have both the ones I purchased last year and wear them constantly. There are lots of great shoe picks along with a beautiful slip dress and large olive tote. The color of this bag is beautiful and it holds everything!